Fire in Jamestown Home
A fire can be a homeowner’s worst nightmare, so you can be assured this Jamestown family was relieved when the team in green arrived to assist with their fire damaged home. The before picture shows the smoke and soot damage caused by a kitchen grease fire. The fire was contained to the kitchen, but soot damage carried through to the stairwell, living room and mudroom. After inspecting the affected areas of the property, a fire damage restoration plan was presented by SERVPRO of Jefferson City to the homeowner and was supported by the insurance company. The after picture reflects a perfectly executed plan, "Like it never even happened." as our crew completed extensive work on drywall, flooring and carpet, appliances and the back door. If your home ever suffers fire damage call SERVPRO of Jefferson City at 573-635-5883. We are here to help 24/7.