If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (573) 635-5883

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Keeping Safe in the Workplace

10/28/2020 (Permalink)

wet floor with potential mold hazzard If left setting too long a wet floor, ceiling or drywall can turn to mold.

It's no secret that mold can have serious health consequences.  According to the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, exposure to building dampness and mold can cause health effects.

Help prevent these symptoms by following some helpful tips:

Inspect your building's HVAC systems for problems and fix any problems that need taken care of.

Clean or replace any building material that shows signs of water damage or mold growth.

Encourage your employees to see their health care provider if they are experiencing any health effects.

Encourage your employees to advise their supervisor if they detect any signs of flooding dampness, musty odors or ventilation problems in their work area.

If mold is detected in your commercial building let the mold cleanup and restoration process begin by calling our SERVPRO team at 573-635-5883.

Other News

View Recent Posts